Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Small steps...

How much weight do I have to lose before it is no longer water weight?  I know I have a lot to lose, but it shouldn't be coming off this easy, right?

Stepped on the scales again today.  It's funny how quickly I can go from wanting to weigh myself once a week to multiple times a day.

Anyways, it said I lost another 2.1 pounds since Saturday.  That makes 14.4 pounds in 19 days.  From 215 to 200.6. 

Still so much to lose...

It's hard to be elated, but at least I can feel a little better.  As soon as I drop below the 200 mark, I will never let myself get above it again, no matter how sick I get.  And I will never take beta-blockers (for my migraines) again.

P.S. For all those trying to lose weight - stay away from beta-blockers.  They royally screw up your metabolism.  I gained 30 pounds in 45 days.  My doctor claimed she had no idea weight gain was a side effect, but after looking online, it seems like it is one of the most common 'side effects'.  Supid medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment